Recently, Viktor Nagornyy of Viktorix Innovative, published a blog post titled, “8 HubSpot Alternatives for Marketing Automation.” Much to our chagrin, we did not make Viktor’s list! Come on Viktor… where’s the love???
Net-Results is a compelling HubSpot alternative for many reasons so we thought we’d spell out a few of them in this post.
I) Net-Results offers unmatched ability to segment your data.
Segment-Driven™ Automation is powerful! We can can literally segment on anything you want and on any combinations of unique characteristics. Here are a few examples:
- Segment prospects based on how long a prospect visits your pricing page.
- Target leads from companies in California with sales opportunities greater than $75k.
- Segment on occupation or title – business owners and “C” level executives.
- Target only prospects who “clicked through” on a recent email campaign or on prospects who downloaded a specific whitepaper.
- Create a Segment combining all the above scenarios. That’s right, all in one segment!
Compare our Segment-Driven™ solution with a hamstrung set of predefined conditions others offer, each task with its own separate but limited set of capabilities, and the intelligent solution becomes clear. Net-Results’ unmatched ability to segment data is a game-changing differentiator.
Imagine your most effective “closers” being effortlessly guided to prospects ready to make a buying decision. Net-Results’ Segment-Driven™ lead scoring and lead nurturing makes this a reality.
As you harvest information from prospects such as website activity, contact information and behaviors you deem relevant, Net-Results automatically scores your leads based on that exact criteria. Then, Sales knows who are the real buyers and who’s just shopping. Once leads are scored, they can be added to nurturing campaigns providing relevant information (webinars, blog posts and white papers) all the while positioning your company as an industry leader.
When prospects decide to act and willfully engage with you, an alert is automatically delivered to sales inviting them to respond. This artfully crafted process – creating segments, scoring prospects and then using your own scoring thresholds to initiate lead nurturing campaigns – is the magic of marketing automation. It’s what turns prospects into customers and shifts one-time buyers into customers for life.
III) Net-Results does not host websites nor do we require our customers utilize a proprietary Net-Results content management system. We support FREEDOM!
- We choose to focus our energy and resources on being the best marketing automation solution in the industry. Full stop! Any deviation from this objective is a shift away from our core competency and core mission.
- We do not believe it is in our clients’ best interest to be locked into one single vendor for marketing automation, website hosting, content management, search engine optimization, etc. From our perspective, there is real wisdom in having a diversified portfolio of resources in your marketing quiver. Beyond just minimizing risk, different teams and different companies working together on inbound marketing, demand generation and lead nurturing leverages intellect and experience that better ensures the long term success of your own business.
IV) Net-Results offers seamless CRM integration
What’s so special about Net-Results’ CRM integration? Net-Results seamlessly integrates with Salesforce.com, SugarCRM and Sage SalesLogix. And…there is no charge for CRM integration. BAM! PS – there is also no charge for on-boarding or for unlimited, live telephone support! BAM! BAM!
Apply the power of Net-Results’ Segment-Driven™ Automation to your existing CRM data and create super-targeted prospecting lists and hyper-effective nurturing campaigns.
- Sales success is about knowing your prospects and finding tangible ways to make their lives better. Net-Results gives “sales” the power to get super deep insight into leads at each stage of the sales cycle.
- We give you simple and easy-to-understand reports that accurately measure your marketing campaign’s ROI.
- Prospect activity, lead scoring and qualifications from your own website, and your own email nurturing campaigns are readily accessible inside your CRM. Knowledge is power!
Thanks again to Viktor Nagornyy of Viktorix Innovative for his recent blog post – “8 HubSpot Alternatives for Marketing Automation.” We hope and trust that the insight shared above successfully positions Net-Results as not just a HubSpot alternative, but a game-changing marketing automation solution that is clearly revolutionizing the industry, one satisfied customer at a time.